- Collaborate with diverse teams to deliver high-quality products and proof of concepts.
- Help lead development efforts on the Broadcast Bridge product from Everycast Labs.
- Participate in Agile development methodologies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives with clients.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- No formal qualifications required
- 5 years experience in development
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Bonus: Experience in broadcast industry
We’re a remote first company – you’ll get a standing desk, anti fatigue mat, a proper chair for your back for when you’re sitting, an excellent monitor and of course a laptop that’s able to do everything you ask of it – whether that’s a Mac or something running Windows or Linux – it’s up to you. Unlimited holiday – this comes with trust that it isn’t abused and our clients are happy. Work from home – we’re a remote team based in the UK. You’ll get a slice of the Conferences & Learning budget and of course we run one of the very best conferences in the world – CommCon. Flexible hours – you manage your time and you set your working hours as much as possible; we care about you and the quality of your life and how that impacts your family.
We are a group of businesses run by the same team – you’d be employed by Nimble Ape Ltd. Nimble Ape Ltd is a real time communications consultancy where we make other people’s dreams become reality; specialising in WebRTC. CommCon Events Ltd is an event business supporting a yearly event called CommCon – a residential conference for the Real Time Communications industry usually set in the UK. Everycast Labs Ltd is a startup in the Broadcast industry; connecting talent in real time with anyone needing high quality, low latency media into a production AV workflow.
We offer a competitive salary, up to £90,000, depending on experience, and a chance to be part of both a growing startup and a 9 year old trusted consultancy with clients all over the world. If you are passionate about building great products with streaming technologies we would love to hear from you. Apply now and join our team!
Direct Applicants Only – No agencies.